UPCOMING EVENTS & SESSIONS
09 March 2022
- Key DevOps trends and predictions for 2022 and beyond
- Scaling up DevOps to keep up with the demand for digital acceleration
- DevSecOps: balancing the myth, the mystery and the reality
- Elevating DevOps strategies from rapid software delivery to bold innovation
18 May 2022
- What is Zero Trust, and which drivers put it so high on the digital transformation agenda
- Envisioning Zero Trust by looking at all pillars of the IT infrastructure, not just the security issues
- How to apply zero trust within a mixed legacy-modern systems and applications infrastructure
- Engaging the zero trust journey: where to start, key milestones, key challenges
21 September 2022
- Understanding the drivers and rationale of the rising platforms economy
- Platform as a Service: from a technology approach to a transformational business model
- In-house or 3rd-party cloud-based: which platform strategy for your platform?
- Platform engineering and scaling: how to set up a realistic although ambitious roadmap?
24 November 2022
- Nextgen cloud, digital platforms, low code, security, 5G…: what will really shape the CIO agenda in 2023?
- Re-charting the scope and breed of IT investments/divestments in 2023
- Why should CIOs be prepared for the metaverse as the next thing on their agenda
- Why IT-OT convergence will be a major pillar of IT strategies for the next 3 years?
07 December 2022
- Assessing the drivers and potential areas of technology divestment
- Divestment strategy: reducing, replacing or eliminating?
- Widening the definition of long-term technology value drivers and contributors
- Reinvesting capital upon a pre-established framework
https://cioexecutivecircle.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/shutterstock_728227897_achetee-scaled.jpg 1707 2560 admin9206 http://cioexecutivecircle.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/logo-300x138.png admin92062021-08-19 14:48:332022-01-11 15:54:23CIO Leadership Summit | 24 March 2022
Mapping the IT road from what now to what next