UPCOMING EVENTS & SESSIONS
20 September 2021
- The new role, responsibilities and accountabilities of the CIO in 2021 and beyond
- Navigating change: how should CIOs effectively drive organizational transformation?
- The evolving role and influence of the CIO in the Board
- Balancing technology investments, business innovation and risk management
27 OCTOBER 2021
- How cloud and edge computing are amplifying one another
- Re-thinking the ITI model to capitalize on AI, IoT, Edge and hyperconvergence
- Navigating the Edge from strategy to deployment to provisioning
- Cloud + Edge: the foundation of nextgen I&O models?
- Edge adoption: critical success factors, key challenges, critical success factors
01 December 2021
- Rising apps development & modernization trends for 2022 and beyond
- Why RAD and low code AD are becoming the new norm?
- Will 5G and Devops revolutionize apps delivery and deployment at high velocity?
- Insourcing/outsourcing/co-sourcing: which model best fits for which type of AD strategy?
- What is the real future of traditional ERP applications?
09 December 2021:
- Key trends and lessons learned from recent ransomware attacks around the world
- Anticipating the shift to new criminal business models
- Understanding the ransomware victim profiling and pipelining
- Recommended defenses: shielding organizations against new ransomware variants
- Understanding the growing technology perimeters and business potential of AI
- Building user trust in expanding AI capabilities
- From proof of concept to large-scale deployment: building an ambitious although realistic AI roadmap
- Setting up an AI governance model: what, how, whom?- Reusability, scalability, reliability, security: addressing the growing AI challenges
09 March 2022
- Redefining how, where and with which technology work gets done
- Will the new workplace necessarily be fully cloud and AI enabled?
- Building the critical architecture, building blocks and transition roadmap for the extended hybrid workplace
- Delivering the workplace as a service – integrating cloud, AI, IoT, collaboration and visioconf tools as a whole
- Hyperautomation of tasks by capitalizing on what humans and technology can best accomplish together
- Remote workers, device management and cybersecurity: how will CIOs really address the challenge?